German electric socket
German electric socket use German-style plugs, which are 220V 50Hz, European-standard double-pin round plugs commonly used in most European countries.
The German standard plug (grounding) manufacturing standard is implemented according to CEE 7/16 standard. The two cylinders are not grounded, the span is 19mm, and the cylinder diameter is 4mm, used in most European countries
1. Made of high quality PC material, flame retardant does not yellow
2. The socket is made of high quality phosphor bronze with good electrical conductivity
3. The switch has borderless panel design, large touch area, simple and comfortable, side angle design, highlighting the beauty of the angle.
4. The switch has ultra-long fluorescent strip, darker and more conspicuous.
5. It has advanced surface treatment. Uniform gloss, anti-aging, strong resistance to heavy blows.
6. There are four color choices, rich and varied, easy to match, Gold / Champagne Gold / White / Matte Black.
Note: European standard wall sockets also share this standard. This product is a French standard plug grounding is single-stage embedded, there are protruding grounding pins on the socket, very special
1. Innovative lifting structure, no damage to wires, not easy to deform.
2. JUNON wiring copper piece, double-layer folded three-dimensional surrounding, strong pressure resistance, not easy to deform, can withstand torque below 16KG.
3. V-shaped terminal block, good conductivity, large capacity space, stable wiring.
4. Integrated design of current-carrying parts to avoid product damage caused by riveting.
Product Quick Details
|Product Name||German electric socket|
|Material||Good quality PC plastic and Cooper|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|MOQ||3000 PCS/Item (Export standard packing box)|
1. Price term: FOB SHUNDE
Payment: T/T, L/C （30%T/T in advance,70% against copy of B/L）
3. Packing and delivery
Packing: 10PCS/BOX, 100PCS/Carton
Lead time: shipment in 35 later when got you deposit
Q: What Is Your Production Time?
A: 25-35 days according to your quantity.
Q: Where Is Your Sea Port?
A: SHUNDE, GUANGZHOU or SHENZHEN port,
Q: How Many Days for Samples?
A: 1-3 days.
Q: What Is Your Payment term?
A: 30%down payment before mass production, 70%balance before shipment. We accept T/T and L/C
To get better price and good support for the German electric socket you may contact our export sales team for more information, we are 24 hours standby.