Socket in UK
Why do socket in UK have switches?
Whilst it isn’t mandatory requirement in UK for socket outlets to have a built in switch, most do have, the purpose being to ensure that current flow is broken quickly and the resulting arc discharge of energy is minimised for safety reasons.
1. Made by fireproof PC material, high temperature resistant and safe to use.
2. Conductive carrier is used thick copper for good conductivity.
3. Easy to install and easy to use, power saving.
4. With UK plug so you can use it anywhere, anytime and easy to install.
5. Perfect for homes, offices and work places with a limited amount of wall plate.
6 Reasons to Buy
Model No.: R811N/9H/13
Name of product: Socket in UK
Mounting plate material: Metal
MOQ: 3000 pcs
Payment: By T/T
Material: PC, Copper
Voltage: AC100-250V 13A
1 x square socket in UK
2 x Screws
Loading and Shipping ways of socket in UK
Q1.What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30-45 after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
JUNON not only has socket in UK, also has Switch in UK, with different designs for you to choose, there should be one can meet your need.