The switch socket is the electrical used for installation on the wall. It is not only for people's daily use, but also has certain decorative features, so it is also important to pay attention to when selecting and installing. The installation of the wall switch is not only related to the safe use of electricity, but also directly determines whether it is convenient to use later. For the safety and convenience of family use, some precautions during installation must be strictly implemented.
Although there is no hard standard requirement for the installation of switch sockets, from the perspective of safe use of electricity and usage habits, a series of standards for the installation of wall switch sockets have been summarized.
1. The bottom edge of the entrance switch box is 1.2m-1.4m from the ground. The side margin line must be greater than 70mm. The same type of switch installed side by side is different from the ground height by ≤1mm, and the switch of special position (bed switch, etc.) is installed according to the owner's requirements.
2. The lamp switch must be connected in series on the phase line.
3, the socket should be positioned according to its function, try to avoid the long line, the number of sockets should be less. The bottom edge of the anchor socket is ≥300mm from the ground. If the bottom edge of the socket is less than 1.8m, a safety socket must be used.
4. Apply sealed or protective sockets in wet places, the installation height should be ≥1.5m.
5. In the children's room, a safety socket should be used.
6, where the switch, the socket should use a special bottom box, there should be no gaps around, the cover must be straight and firm.
7. When calculating the load, all sockets without fixed load are calculated according to 1000 watts. The ordinary socket uses a 2.5mm2 copper core wire.
8. The allowable deviation of panel verticality is ≤1mm.
9. All sockets must be connected to the left side of the panel in the direction of the panel, with the right phase line and the third hole plugged into the ground line. And the exposed copper wire is not allowed to exceed 1mm in the box.
10, switches, sockets to avoid the shape of the wall, must be unless the design requirements should be installed in an inconspicuous place.
11. The switch should be easy to use after installation. The same indoor switch must be installed on the same horizontal line and arranged in the most common and rarely used order.
12, switches, sockets should be installed in the middle of the tile as much as possible.