Why is there a loud noise when the A series switch is powered on?
The customer responded by using our A series switch, and there was a clear sound when power was applied.
1. The customer used the A series three gang one way switch produced by our company, one switch controlled two 45W LED panel lights.
2. There is a clear sound when the switch is closed, and it emits a burnt smell.
3. The preliminary analysis at that time was that the lubricating oil was excessive, affecting the conductivity of the switch.
4. Bring the customer's LED light back to the company, assemble some switches that do not use lubricating oil to control the customer's LED light, and there is still sound.
5. I bought two LED panel lights from PAK and OPPLE on the market and used the same switch to control it. There is no sound; it means that our switch has no quality problems.
6. Use electronic ballast analysis instrument to test the start-up current of panel lamps: It is found that the start-up current of customers' LED panel lamps is dozens of times larger than that of PAK and OPPLE products (see Figure 1 and Figure 2)
Customer’s LED panel light start-up current test: AP = 36.99A
Comparison of start-up current data of customer’s product (Guangtai) and OPPLE brand’s product
|Start-up current test|
|Guangtai 600*600||OPPLE 600*600|
From the experimental data, it can be proved that there is a problem with the quality of customer’s panel light, and our switch has no quality problem.
Follow-up customers replaced the panel light driver, and the fault was eliminated.