What you should know about FORM E certificate?
As one of the biggest supplier for the switch and socket, distribution box and LED light, we Guangdong JUNON Songtian Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd., has exported the goods to Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam for many years. Form E, as one of the most important documents for the customers to clear the custom, what you should know about this certificate?
The FORM E certificate is fully referred to as the China ASEAN Free Trade Area Preferential Certificate of Origin, referred to as the ASEAN certificate, and the English name is "ASEAN-CHINA FREE TRADE AREA PREFERENTIAL TARIFF CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN FORM E". The issuance of the FORM E certificate is limited to products subject to tariff concessions under the published Agreement on Trade in Goods. These products must comply with the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area Rules of Origin and the contents of the certificate are filled out in English.
Currently, need Form E countries include Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and so on.
The FORM E certificate is a proof of the goods issued by the importing and exporting country and an important document for international trade. In summary, it has the following effects:
• An important tool for determining the tariff treatment of products and improving market competitiveness;
• The basis for proving the intrinsic quality or settlement of the product;
• Basis for conducting trade statistics;
• Imported goods are subject to differential quantity control and trade management tools
Guangdong JUNON Songtian Electrical Appliance Co., Ltd., China's well-known manufacturer for switch and socket, distribution box and LED light, gives you the warm reminding: from August 1 this year, FORM E will appear a major revision. Be sure to understand the new rules and avoid mistakes!
The specific changes include the following:
• Expanded list of specific rules of origin
• Certificate fills in new rules
• White bottom
•” item number” is no longer limited to write 20 items
• Can be the manufacturer's application certificate, the seventh column shows the actual exporter
• FOB price must be filled in only at the percentage standard
• Percentage of origin standard "WO" "PE" "CTH" "PSR"
• Fully original, fill in “WO”