What tests did the distribution box go through before production?
The quality of JUNON distribution box has always been recognized by customers. Whether it is the durability of the appearance or the sense of use of the internal parts,, it has occupied the market share with a high number of votes.
JUNON sets relevant project tests for different types of products, and measures product quality with high standards.
Distribution box & multimedia box
1. Environmental test: constant temperature and humidity box, to check whether the products and materials are not conducive to normal use in high and low temperature environments;
2. Salt spray test: check the corrosion resistance of the metal parts of the product (distribution box bottom box);
3. Drop impact test: Impact test with a falling ball tester to check the toughness of the product (distribution box frame);
4. Material performance test: Examine the melt flow rate, tensile strength, elongation at break, impact strength, surface hardness, flame resistance, ball pressure test, etc. of plastic raw materials;
5. Simulated transportation: check whether the product will cause undesirable damage during the simulated transportation process;
Distribution box products are mainly based on functional testing. The corrosion resistance, pressure resistance and durability of the box body are tested from many aspects. Even the damages that may occur during transportation must be recorded and kept. Not letting go of any details is our principle of quality control.
Every distribution box delivered to the customer by JUNON has passed the test of various indicators. The quality is reliable and the strength is trustworthy. This is the definition of my good product.