What do you need to know before installing the switch socket in the new house?
Many people don't know how many switches and sockets are needed in the process of decoration. Although they are generally confirmed by the designer, but if the house owner knows about the switches and sockets, so as to better communicate with the designer.
In order to let you know more about the switch socket, here introduce how much you need to know about the installation of switch socket in the new house
1. Before installing the switch socket, you need to know several principles
1）It is necessary to know what appliances and furniture will be needed in the future home, as well as their quantity, size and location
2 Consider more about your living habits, and combine your living habits to arrange the position of the switch socket. It's better to feel it in your own unfinished room
3）Try to set more switches and sockets than you expected
2. Quantity and height of installed switch socket
The quantity of switch and socket outlets is calculated by groups. One group of panels includes one switch + one socket. The ratio of the quantity of normal switch and socket outlets to the area of the house is 2:1. For example, 50 groups of panels are required for a 100 square house. But according to the principle just written, based on this standard, we can add about 10 groups more.
[Switch] the installation height is 1.4m from the ground and 0.2m from the door edge
[Socket] installation height depends on the use environment:
(1) Living room: 30cm from the ground (15cm higher than the cabinet if there is a cabinet nearby)
(2) TV height shall be considered for TV background wall socket, which shall be hidden behind TV as much as possible
(3) Kitchen / toilet: 1.4m from the ground (no socket can be installed above the kitchen near the stove, and the switch socket in the toilet shall be equipped with waterproof box)
(4) Air conditioning socket: 1.8m from the ground
(5) Balcony: the socket is more than 1.4m away from the ground, and should be kept away from the sun and rain as far as possible, and should be equipped with waterproof box
Now, do you know how to buy the switch socket for your new house?
If you encounter difficulties before purchase, please visit our website for consultation: www.junonelectical.com We will provide you with cordial consultation and service.