The laying of the home circuit is a crucial part. The installation of the lighting distribution box involves the safety of household electricity. Therefore, Xiaobian specially organizes the knowledge of the installation of the household distribution box and the wiring diagram of the household distribution box. For everyone to plan ahead, have a clear understanding of the lighting distribution box.
The household distribution box has the advantages of small size, simple installation, special technical performance, fixed position, unique configuration function, no site limitation, common application, stable and reliable operation, high space utilization rate, small footprint and environmental protection effect. It is the control center that commands the various components in the power supply line to distribute power reasonably. It is the control link that reliably accepts the upper end power supply and correctly feeds the load energy. It is also the key to obtain the user's satisfaction with the power supply quality. Improving the operational reliability of power distribution boxes is the goal of creating quality projects.
In general, the home distribution box is installed with the following aspects:
1. The household distribution box should be installed in a dry and ventilated area, and there is no obstruction and convenient use.
2, the distribution box of the household distribution box should not be installed too high, the general installation elevation is 1.8 meters, in order to operate
3. The electric tube of the power distribution box must be fixed with a lock nut.
4. If the distribution box of the household distribution box needs to be opened, the edge of the hole must be smooth and smooth.
5. When the power distribution box is buried in the wall, it should be vertical and horizontal, leaving a gap of 5-6 mm at the edge.
6. The wiring in the distribution box should be regular and tidy, and the terminal screws must be tightened.
7. Each circuit inlet must have sufficient length and no joints.
8. After installation, indicate the name of each circuit.
9. After the installation of the household distribution box is completed, the residue in the distribution box must be cleaned.