Wall WIFI with USB socket Computer version configuration teaching
1. The computer version can be configured in two ways: wired configuration and wireless configuration. Compared two ways， the wireless is relatively simple. First, we choose the network of the computer, select the account of the wall WiFi, select the connection, the WiFi at this time is a virtual network, no password can be connected.
2. Open the browser, enter the IP address "192.168.169.1", and then fill in the account and password “admin” according to the information on the manual to log in, enter the system default interface. Because it is a home network, choose a simple PPPoE and click “Next”.
3. Then start to set up PPPoE. We input the account and password given by the network operator. Since each user's network account is independent, there will be little duplication. After the operation, continue to click the next step.
4. When jumping to the WiFi setting interface, we can set the WiFi account and password according to your preferences. After setting, press ENTER to confirm the system to restart the wall WiFi.
5. If you don't want to wait, you can directly click the [Restart] button. After waiting for it, you can find the WiFi account you just set up in the network settings, enter the newly set password, and finally check if it can be completed online.
In fact, the wired configuration is to insert a network cable to the wall WiFi socket, connect with the computer, and then perform similar settings, the operation is also very simple. If some houses are very big and expensive, the floor space is large and the number of floors is large. The Wall WiFi with USB socket can also act as a WiFi repeater to keep the WiFi signal at home stable.
Want to be clean and orderly at home, JUNON Wall-mounted WiFi with USB socket is your favorite choice.