Switch & socket waterproof cover is very important for a family
What is switch & socket waterproof cover?
The traditional protection level of the waterproof cover of the switch socket is IP44, which is used to prevent the water from entering the switch socket and causing the electric accident.
What is the use of waterproof cover for switch socket?
This kind of device is generally used on the switch socket of the toilet, and there are special occasions with high water pouring and humidity, such as bathroom, outdoor, balcony, etc.
For outdoor use, the switch socket shall be equipped with waterproof box according to outdoor special requirements, and the outdoor waterproof shall reach the protection level of IP66
How to choose the switch socket waterproof cover？
1、There are mainly 2 types of switch socket waterproof covers, which are fixed with screws and sealed with gaskets
2、The water-proof cover has a water-proof cover for the switch and a water-proof cover for the socket.
3、There are three sizes:
A. 86 type, applicable panel size 86 * 86mm, installation hole spacing 60mm
B. 118 type, applicable panel size 118 * 75mm, installation hole distance 83.5mm
C. 120 type, suitable for Panel Size 120 * 70mm, installation hole distance is 83.5mm
How to install the waterproof cover of switch socket?
Installation of screw fixed switch waterproof box:
(1) This kind of switch waterproof box installation needs some small tools, mainly including bottom box, waterproof pad and waterproof box.
(2) First fix the bottom box, and then fix the waterproof pad on the bottom box, with the notch of the waterproof pad upward.
(3) Connect the wire from the bottom of the waterproof box to the switch or socket.
(4) Align the panel screw hole with the waterproof box screw hole, and screw the panel. The waterproof box can be fixed on the bottom box at the same time.
Installation of waterproof box of fixed switch with gasket:
(1) This kind of switch waterproof box is very simple to install. The waterproof cover and the waterproof floor mat are one, and there is a convenient adhesive gasket behind the waterproof mat.
(2) Before installation, clean the wall around the switch socket, then tear off the adhesive paper on the gasket, and stick the gasket on the wall with the switch socket aligned.
If you encounter difficulties before purchase, please visit our website for consultation: www.junonelectical.com
We will provide you with cordial consultation and service.