Safety Instructions Before Installing Switch Socket.
The safety instructions before installing switch socket.
Before you start
1. Switch the mains supply off. Remove the appropriate fuse or switch off the appropriate circuit breaker.
2. Make sure that nobody else can reconnect the supply while you are working.
3. If you are replacing an existing fitting, remove it now.
4. Clean the inside of any existing mounting box, remove any debris or dust.
5. Make sure that any existing fixing screws are secure and do not protrude.
6. Ensure you are using the correct rating and type of cable.
7. Ensure you understand the layout of the teminal connections before wiring. They can differ between fittings.
If you have any doubts about above instructions, you should consult a qualified electrician.