Problems you may encounter using Sound and Light Control Switch
Working principle of sound and light control switch:
It uses a certain volume as the switching signal. When the scene of the switch is low in light and the sound signal is 60-75 decibels, the switch will start to control the light bulb to turn on. When the control is delayed for about 1 minute, the light bulb will go out.
The precautions of Sound and light control switch:
1. Two-wire sound and light control switch (plug-in) can only control the light bulb (incandescent lamp).
2. Two-wire sound and light control switch (SMD) can control all loads except with (inductive) fluorescent lamps.
3. Three-wire and four-wire sound and light control switch can control all loads.
4. Sound and light control switch is not suitable for use in noisy environments.
The customer reported using the E-series sound and light control switch produced by our company:
1. At night, the lights work frequently
2. Both sides of the corridor lights are on, and the middle two lights are off.
1. Frequent work at night
The reason is that the windows on both sides of the building are not obscured (see Figure), but the external sounds (car sound, wind sound, noise) are very large, basically exceeding 60dB, and often 70dB or more, not light during the day, but it will light frequently at night, which is inevitable. I think that this is caused by poor understanding of the sound and light control products, resulting in poor design.
2. Both sides of the corridor lights are on, and the middle two lights are off
The reason is that after the lights on both sides (by the window sill) are illuminated, the lights shine on the photoresistors of the two switches in the middle, so that the two switches in the middle are not controlled because the light is not dark enough (see Figure 1). Another situation is between the two switches in the middle, as long as one of the switches is on, the other one will be affected and not on (see Figure 2). This is also an unreasonable design: the lights controlled by one switch should not be too close to the other switch, and they will interfere with each other.
The sound and light control switch produced by our company has no quality problems. The above reasons are caused by the customer's unreasonable environment and design.
It is recommended that the client communicate with the relevant party personnel and discuss how to adjust or convince the owner to accept according to the actual situation