Precautions for using human sensor switch
The working principle of human body sensor switch:
It uses the infrared spectrum of the human body that changes on the scene as the switching signal. When the light is insufficient and the human body moves within switch’s effective range, the switch will start to control, driving the light bulb to light up, and starting the bulb goes out after delaying about 1 minute.
Main technical indicators of human body sensor switch:
1. Working voltage: AC180 ～ 250V 50HZ
2. Illumination: 6LUX ± 4LUX
3. Induction distance: 6 meters (25 ° C)
4. Delay time: 60s ± 20s
Precautions for use of human sensor switch:
1. Two-wire human sensor switch (plug-in) can only control the light bulb (incandescent lamp)
2.Two-wire human sensor switch (SMD) can control all loads except with (inductive) fluorescent lamp
3.Three-wire and four-wire human sensor switches can control all loads
4. When the switch is controlled, turn on the light bulb. If people keep moving within its range, the light bulb will not turn off.
The installation position of the human sensor switch is very important
1. If the installation position of the human body induction switch is incorrect, it will cause the switch to fail, and the customer will misunderstand that the product has quality problems
2. The following is the case where the customer's installation location is incorrect
(1) In order to avoid mutual interference between two sensor switches, only one switch can be installed in the same place
(2) When someone passes by, the light is turn on by one sensor switch will illuminate the other sensor switch, so that the other switch is not controlled because the light is not dark enough.
(3) When the human body induction switch is installed, the installation height is: 1.5-2.2 meters, and when the top mounted human sensor switch is installed, the installation height is 2.5-3 meters. The picture below shows the super high installation height
(4)There are obstructions around the sensor switch, causing the sensor switch to work abnormally