More knowledge of Light distribution box
(1) The air circuit breaker inside the lighting distribution box is generally assembled by professionals according to the owner's requirements. The air circuit breaker should be installed on the principle of upward operation as closing. The spare position should be sealed with special insulating material.
(2) In order to save costs, 1p air circuit breakers can be used for lighting or socket circuits, but the load current of each single-phase branch circuit should not exceed 16A, and the number of lamps in each single-phase branch circuit should not exceed 25. The number of sockets in each single-phase branch circuit should not exceed 10; if the lamps and sockets are mixed into one circuit, the number of sockets should not exceed 5.
(3) The neutral wire and the protective grounding wire should be connected to the terminal of the bus bar, and should not be mixed, and the wire diameter should meet the requirements.
(4) The color of phase wire, neutral wire and protective grounding wire should meet the requirements. The phase colors of L1, L2, and L3 are yellow, green, and red respectively; the neutral wire is blue; and the ground wire is yellow and green.
(5) Consider the installation height comprehensively according to the use occasion, safety, operation and maintenance convenience and other factors. Generally, the height of the bottom edge of the lighting distribution box from the ground should be 1.5m.
(6) The installation site should avoid damp, direct sunlight, and corrosive places to prevent the insulation from aging too fast.
(7) The lighting distribution box should be firmly fixed and level. Before the formal operation, the internal wiring terminals must be checked and tightened one by one.
(8) The distribution box should clearly indicate the name of the electrical circuit using labels or markers to facilitate the control and inspection of each circuit.