Lighting distribution box knowledge 2
Precautions for the use of lighting distribution boxes
(1) When adding a load, it is necessary to consider whether the added current exceeds the rated current of the miniature circuit breaker for controlling the circuit. If it exceeds, replace it with a miniature circuit breaker of corresponding capacity. Power off before replacing the miniature circuit breaker, and fix it firmly after replacement.
(2) When replacing the miniature circuit breaker, the rated current of the distribution box and the rated current of the load should be considered comprehensively, and the replaced miniature circuit breaker should still be installed on the principle of upward operation as the closing.
(3) The residual current operated protector is tested at least once a month.
(4) The cover of the distribution box should be intact, and the cover should be closed immediately after the operation is completed.
Main components and functions of lighting distribution box
(1) Miniature circuit breaker (MCB): It is used as the main switch for incoming lines or sub-switch for outgoing lines, to provide overload and short-circuit protection for distribution lines.
(2) Isolating switch: It is usually used as an incoming line switch that used for power supply separation and combination
(3) Leakage protector: Generally, a leakage action current of 30mA is selected for personal electric shock safety protection.
(4) Surge Protective Device (SPD): used to limit the lightning overvoltage conducted from the power line.