LED Ceiling Panel Light Scene Effect
LED ceiling light used in indoor lighting project focused on commercial lighting, decorative lighting in the main. LED ceiling light can replace traditional light sources have been used in many places, making a large area LED indoor lighting applications become a reality. The led ceiling panel light scene effect as follows:
1. Living room and home theater lighting. Ceiling lights use LED color to contrast a warm, harmonious and romantic atmosphere, reflecting the comfortable, casual atmosphere. LED home lighting applications as an alternative interpretation of the meaning.
2. Exhibitions, fashion shows lighting. Exhibitions, fashion shows are a business to showcase their products and services space. For businesses, in order to better attract customers, sell merchandise and eventually reached an agreement, they need personalized light environment to showcase their products and services, LED ceiling light in exhibitions and fashion shows come in handy.
3. The conference room, multi-function hall lighting. LED ceiling light gray intelligent control of the adjustable, can according to different lighting environment adjustment meeting content chamber or multi function hall, serious and lively can freely set, LED intelligent lighting can meet the different demand on light environment of the theme of the conference.
4. Hotel, hotel, hotel lighting. Hotels, guesthouses lighting using led ceiling panel light, to bring customers a different experience, in addition to energy savings, but also full of luxury and warmth, for property owners, LED ceiling light to create a personalized environment can fully demonstrate their strength.
5. Museums, art galleries and other places of professional lighting. The museum, art museum and other places belong to special occasions with higher requirements on lighting environment, the display of goods the special requirements of lighting source without UV, no heat radiation. LED ceiling light is a cold light source, the light does not contain UV, fully meet the museums, art galleries special requirements for lighting.