Knowledge of switch socket quality inspection 2
1. For single-phase 16A plugs, you can usually choose several standard plugs:
①GB1002 single-phase plug and socket, ②GB17465 appliance coupler, ③GB11918 industrial coupler
2. The national standard code for general requirements for appliance switch is GB15092.1, and the international standard code is IEC61058/IEC1058.
3. In the absence of a mark, the appliance switch life test requires approximately 10,000 switching on & off cycles in the live state.
4. In the absence of a mark, the minimum gap between the contacts of the appliance switch is 3mm. After adding the mark “μ”, the minimum gap can be 1.5mm. (All refer to the switches used in our daily products. For the 1.5mm gap after marking, it is considered according to the clean state of the switch)
5. What is included in the IEC83 standard: Multi-national standard plug and socket type and size.
6. What are the main types of plugs and sockets?
(1) Household plugs, sockets and converters
(2) Appliance coupler
(3) Industrial coupler
7. If the ground wire is not connected, can the lightning protection and surge protection products have the function of lightning protection and surge protection?
8. If the ground wire is not connected, can the leakage protection product play a role in leakage protection?