In the actual installation process, if the location of the distribution box is not perfect or different from the actual site requirements, the installer should submit the modification comments to the design unit in time, and the designer should carry out the all-round according to the construction drawing. Conceive or survey the actual construction site, and need to determine the actual installation position of the distribution box when the actual needs are not affected, in general, the large-area multi-distribution box in the same place The installation height should be uniform, the installation of the distribution box must be flat, firm, and the horizontal deviation should not be too large. The connection between the inlet and outlet pipes of the Ming electrical box and the distribution box should be strict, firm, compact and beautiful.
(1) The selection of the location of the lighting distribution box is as follows:
1) The vertical distance between the bottom of the box of the lighting distribution box and the ground should be greater than 1.3m and less than 1.5m. The vertical distance between the bottom of the mobile distribution box and the switch box and the ground should be greater than 0.6m and less than 1.5m, and the mobile electric box should be installed on the fixed metal bracket.
2) There should be enough space and passage for the two people to work at the same time around the lighting distribution box and the switch box. No debris should be piled up in front of the box, and no shrubs and weeds should interfere with the work.
3) The switch box should be located in the place where the controlled electric equipment is convenient to operate. The horizontal distance between the fixed electric equipment and the controlled electric equipment should not be too close to prevent the vibration of the electric equipment from adversely affecting the switch box. Far, easy to deal with when the fault occurs, the general control is not more than 3m.
4) The total lighting distribution box should be located close to the power supply; the sub-lighting distribution box should be located in the area where the electric load or equipment is relatively concentrated, and the distribution box between the distribution box and each electric equipment should exceed 30m.