How to connect the leakage circuit breaker
One leakage circuit breaker control the main switch
1. Wiring should follow the principle of up-and-down, Neutral line-to-neutral line, and live line-to-live line. Connect the red live wire to the corresponding terminal, connect the blue neutral wire to the N-end, tighten the screw, and pull the wire. The mode test line is connected.
2. From the corresponding terminal at the bottom, the live wire is taken out from the corresponding terminal, the neutral wire is taken out from the N end, and the screw is tightened.
3. Test whether the wiring is intact, the electric pen lights up at the live line terminal of the incoming line and the outlet, that is, the wiring is completed and the circuit is intact.
Leakage circuit breaker control the ordinary circuit breaker
1. Connect the live wire at the outlet of the leakage circuit breaker to the incoming line of the normal circuit breaker, and the fire wire out at the other end, tighten the screw.
2. Connect the neutral wire at the outlet of the leakage circuit breaker to the copper bar, then take a neutral wire from the copper bar to the neutral wire end of the ordinary circuit breaker and tighten the screw. Then connect a neutral wire from the other outlet.
3. If the leakage circuit breaker is to control a plurality of ordinary circuit breakers, a live wire can be introduced to the incoming end of the ordinary circuit breaker B at the incoming end of the ordinary circuit breaker A. Then, take a live wire from the other end of the B breaker, tighten the screw, and complete the wiring.