Data socket wiring teaching
The product to be introduced today is the K series data socket. There are CAT5 and CAT6 of data socket modules. Today, I will introduce the CAT5 of data socket.
K series data socket
There are two types of network cables. The blue one is a CAT6 network cable, which is generally used in offices and companies. The gray one is CAT5 network cable, which is generally used in households. The difference between the Category 6 network cable and the Category 5 network cable: the diameter of the Category 6 network cable is thicker, and there is an extra cross in the middle.
The back seat of the data socket has a total of eight wire slots, which are correspond to the eight wires of the network cable. There are two connection methods, A and B.
Our country generally adopts type B connection.
1. We can find the number 1 of type B, the corresponding color is orange-white wire.
We put the orange-white wire into the first slot.
Then press the pressure plate to fix it.
2. Then continue to find the orange wire corresponding to the number 2 on the data socket, put it in the second wire slot, and press the pressure plate to fix it.
3. By analogy, find number 3, the green-white wire corresponding to 3. Put the green-white wire into the third slot and press the pressure plate to fix it.
4. The fourth is a blue wire.
5. Corresponding to the number 5 is the blue-white wire.
6. Find the number 6 is the green wire, put it in the sixth slot, and then press the pressure plate to fix it.
7. 7 shows the brown-white wire, press the pressure plate to fix it.
8. The last 8 shows the brown wire, we put it in the last wire slot, and then press the pressure plate to fix it.
We have connected all the wires according to the corresponding colors and numbers. Let's check if the points are in place. If you can't see clearly, you can refer to the order of the numbers and colors of the wiring in this picture.
Finally, we press the cover down and the wiring is complete. The above is the wiring method of our Data socket.