Basic knowledge of switch socket quality inspection
1. Common electrical accessories include switch & socket, plug, etc.
2. The "ordinary" in "ordinary electrical accessories" refers to the level of protection against harmful influent/water. In the protection level identification, the second digit indicates the protection level, and the other digit indicates the level of protection against solid particles/dust.
3. Indispensable marks on electrical accessories such as converters and switches include: Current, voltage, nature of power supply, manufacturer's logo, and model.
4. The situation where one pin has been inserted into a live socket while the other pin is still exposed is called a unipolar insertion.
5. The situation where the ground wire pin is inserted into the live socket and other pins are inserted into other sockets can be called insertion by mistake.
6. Does the productwith socket on the lamp holder meet the national standard for plug and socket?
7. The aging resistance test should be stored in a heating box with a temperature of 70℃±2℃ for 7 days, and then placed at room temperature for 4 days.
8. The humidity resistance test of ordinary electrical accessories takes 2 days.
9. For plug products weighing no more than 100 grams, 1000 roller drop tests should be carried out, and for single converter products weighing no more than 50 grams, 50 roller drop tests should be carried out.
10. The protective door of an ordinary socket must be able to withstand a pressure of 40 Newton after being subjected to 5000 plug-in & out tests and cannot be opened. For a protective door against unipolar insertion, the pressure is 75 Newton.
Socket protection door
11. The highest temperature of the ball pressure test of the movable plug and socket product is 85℃, and the applied pressure is 20N.
12. The minimum electrical clearance required for plug and socket product is 3mm.