125A Power TP&N Distribution Board
JUNON 125A Power TP&N Distribution Board, also known as a consumer control unit or electricity control unit, as "a particular type of distribution board comprising a type-tested co-ordinated assembly for the control and distribution of electrical energy, principally in domestic premises, incorporating manual means of double-pole isolation on the incoming circuit(s) and an assembly of one or more fuses, circuit breakers, residual current operated devices or signaling and other devices proven during the type-test of the assembly as suitable for use
Series: V16 series
Name: 125A Power TP&N Distribution Board
Model No.: V16MCB-12/E
Installation: Flush Mounted.
Material: 1.2mm Cold-Rolled Steel
Lock Material: Metal
Rated Voltage: 400V~
Rated current: 125A
Rated frequency: 60Hz
IP rating: IP30
Package: 1pc/carton, 490*138*408mm
Open Angle: Max.180°
More Information About The Board
There are two neutral terminal bars in each distribution board and these are located on either side of the main supply terminals. Each neutral terminal bar is labeled ‘N’ and has additional markings for identifying the circuit number.
The main neutral termination is located on the bottom of the neutral bar on the left. The cable should be fitted onto this termination point using a suitable cable lug.
There are two earth terminal bars in each distribution board and these are located on either side of the distribution board. Each earth terminal bar is labeled ‘ ’ and has additional markings for identifying the circuit number.
The main earth termination is located on the bottom of the earth bar on the left. The cable should be fitted onto this termination point using a suitable cable lug.
Installation Of Incoming Devices
1. Ensure that the power supply to the board is switched off before installation of the isolator.
2. Ensure that the isolator is in the ‘OFF’ position.
3. Open the isolator cable terminal cages.
4. Fix the isolator onto the board in the correct incomer position, taking care to ensure that the extended busbars are fully engaged into the isolator terminals and also that the half DIN rail is located against the bottom half of the isolator.
5. Tighten the isolator busbar/terminals to 2.3Nm (20lbf-in)
6. Close the DIN rail clips on the isolator.
Installation of MCBs
1. Ensure that the power supply to the board is switched off before installation of the MCBs.
2. Fully slacken all the MCB terminal screws.
3. Slot the MCB into the appropriate busbar outgoing way.
4. Tighten the MCB busbar/terminals to 1.7Nm (15lbf-in)
5. Close the DIN rail clips on the isolator.
To get more details for our 125A Power TP&N Distribution Board and other products, please do not hesitate to contact us.