Panel Breaker Box
Welcome to JUNON, the Panel Breaker Box supplier in China. We has obtained CCC, CE, CB, and passed ISO9001:2000 international quality system certification. Choose us you will get the best quality and price.
Series: V16 series
Name: Panel Breaker Box
Model No.: V16MCB-12/E
Installation: Flush Mounted.
Material: 1.2mm Cold-Rolled Steel
Lock Material: Metal
Rated Voltage: 400V~
Rated current: 125A
Rated frequency: 60Hz
IP rating: IP30
Package: 1pc/carton, 490*138*408mm
Open Angle: Max.180°
Top Reasons To Choose Us
1 Honesty First
In the long run, I believe that honesty is definitely the best policy. One can get away by being dishonest for a short term, but ultimately, honesty is what pays.
2 Better Service
Our professional exporting team always thinks of how can do more and better for customers.
3 Deliver on Time
We’ll try our best to be punctual and consistently delivered on time, yes we did it.
4 Reasonable Price
We also expect to offer fair wages and employee benefits, so to provide a satisfactory product at a reasonable price.
5 Consistent Quality
In JUNON, every product should obey a strict and complete procedure and standard from sample, test production, mass production, to quality control.
JUNON is competent as your cooperative partner for a long-term strategy, will come back to you continually multiplied.
1. Fix unit to the wall: Open the front panel of the cover, fix the base of the distribution board into the recess in the wall.
2. Fix the incoming device: If the unit is supplied with a separate incoming device (isolator or RCCB), fix this device on the right side of the din rail. Connect the neutral link to this device on the bottom right terminal of the isolator.
3. Fix the circuit breakers: Fix all the required circuit breakers onto the din-rail. It is important to clearly mark the circuit identification on the slots provided in the cover of the distribution board.
4. Install the bus bar: Undo the bottom terminal screws on all MCBs and the live terminal of the isolator and/or RCD. Insert the bus bar into the terminal cages. Ensure that the bus bar is fully inserted and then tighten all the terminal screws adequately.
5. Testing and commissioning: Before the distribution board and the installation of which it forms a part are commissioned they must be tested, in accordance with the requirements of the current edition of requirements for electrical installation published jointly by the British Standard Institute and the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
JUNON offers samples for reference
JUNON accepts OME service and can adjust the production with accordance to your demands.
JUNON has a heart to make changes, with an eye to refined techniques and designs.
JUNON manages to deliver the products with all we can.
JUNON attaches great importance to your invaluable feedback on our products
Certificates we gained
This is JUNON Panel Breaker Box, with very good quality and competitive price which is right for you. Attn: Vivian Liao (+86-13798611511), email@example.com