V9 series Electrical Board is used in distribution, control circuit and also provide protection of overload, short-circuit and leakage. Widely used in hotel, construction, enterprises, buildings and hospital etc. Indoor installation. It divides into surface mounted installation and flush mounted installation.
This is JUNON TPN Distribution Board
Series: V9 Series
Body Color: White
Shell Material: 1.0mm thick iron sheet
Finishing: with powder coating
Bus bar: H59 copper
Neutral terminal: H59 copper
Grounding terminal: H59 copper
Certification: IEC, CE
Installation way: Flush mounting and surface mounting
Size: 6 units, 8 units, 10 units, 12 units, 14 units
9 units, 11 units, 13 units, 15 units, 17 units, 19 units, 21 units
Our Strong Productive Capacity:
1) The factories covers area of 68000m² of Leliu Head office and 80000m²of Jun an branch factory.
2) We have total 2000 employees, and about 100 of them are for research, 100 of them are for quality control.
3) Production capability:
Switch & socket : 800,000 to 1,000,000 pcs per month
Distribution box: 300,000 pcs per month
Distribution board: 30,000 pcs per month
LED lights: 35,000 pcs per month
4) Total production line: 36 lines
5) Total injection machine: 81 pcs
6) Total punching machine: 124 pcs
7) Automatic machine : 130 pcs
8) Testing machine: 30 pcs
9) Dustless workshop equipment: 86 pcs
1) When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2) How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. We will provide you sample for free (value under USD10), you afford the express freight.
3) What about the production leading time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity. Normally, 30days to 40 days after your deposit if no tooling needed.
This is JUNON V9 series Electrical Board, with very good quality and competitive price, which is right for you.